ARTICLE 1: PREAMBULE
- The manner in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that may identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, email address, user location or IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom these data are transmitted;
- Eventually, the policy of the website regarding files "cookies".
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the website shall comply with the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what reasons his or her data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out in response to one or more purposes determined in these General Conditions of Use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the website are collected;
- Data retention is limited in time: the data is retained for a limited time, which the user is informed of. Where this information cannot be communicated, the user shall be informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may take place only if they comply with at least one of the following conditions:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a necessity related to the execution of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING THE WEBSITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND MODE OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the website https://www.adhexpharma.com are:
- Last name, First name
- Company Name
- email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the website:
- When the user uses the contact form to send a request
- When the user uses the recruitment form to submit an application
The controller shall store all the data collected for a maximum period of two years in his on-site IT systems and under reasonable security conditions.
The collection and processing of data shall serve the following purposes:
- Responding to requests sent via the contact form
- Responding to requests sent via chat
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
- User Consent
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the website are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the website’s publisher.
C. DATA HOSTING
The https://www.adhexpharma.com website is hosted by: OVH, headquartered at:
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: 1007.
The data collected and processed by the website are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of personal data is: AdhexPharma. He can be contacted as follows:
By email: email@example.com
The data controller shall be responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user being informed and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The website has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the website is secure.
An SSL ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) certificate aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the website.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails for him disproportionate formalities, costs and steps.
If the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Furthermore, the user is informed that a Data Protection Officer has been appointed: Data Protection Officer.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. It can also be named DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted as follows:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING RIGHTS
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may read, update, modify or request the deletion of his data, following the procedure set out below:
The user must send an e-mail to the controller of the personal data, specifying the subject of his request.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the website, to another website, by following the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to his address.
c. Right to limitation and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the website, without the website being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to his address.
d. Right not to be decided solely on the basis of an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated process if the decision has legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar manner.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organise the future of their data collected and processed if they die, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and that the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above is infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The website editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the website.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The website may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the website on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process traffic statistics and information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the website will again request the user’s permission to save "cookie" files on its hard drive.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookie" files by the website
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the website are only placed on the user’s terminal after obtaining the user’s consent. The user may withdraw his consent at any time, as follows:
When you visit the website, information about your browsing may be stored in «cookies» files installed on your computer or mobile device, subject to the choices that have been expressed concerning cookies and that may be modified at any time via the consent management platform Axeptio - Agilitation Rond-Point Benjamin Franklin Cap Oméga Cs 39521 34960 Montpellier. This information is accessible at the website entrance via a pop-up that appears on the left of your screen or via a button where a hand is represented at the bottom left of your screen. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the same button.
More generally, the user is informed that he can object to the saving of these "cookies" files by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the saving of "cookies" files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to disable the "cookie" files, he can continue browsing the website. However, any malfunction of the website caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the website.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the website
The website editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
Google behaviour analysis cookies: collection and processing of so-called “behaviour” information, as defined by Ordinance No. 2011-1012 of 24 August 2011 on electronic communications.
Any setting of behaviour cookies on the website will be the subject of an express and prior authorisation by the users of the website.
The publisher of the website reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.