AdhexPharma is equipped with high performance industrial equipment for the contract production of oral patches and films. As a CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization), the company handles the entire supply chain: purchasing, mixing, manufacturing, packaging and storage.
AdhexPharma is committed to the highest standards of quality, safety and environmental protection.
The company guarantees its customers a level of service that meets their requirements.
- Mixing: API and excipients in tanks ranging from 5 to 300 kg
- Manufacturing: 5 lines, continuously controlled
- Packaging: Multiple formats with maximum flexibility, from small to large series
- Storage: 2000 m² capacity in pharmaceutical area
AdhexPharma operates with the conviction that reliable quality is the key to success and the condition for sustainability.
In order to maintain its commitment to quality over time, the company has the means to constantly verify the integrity of processes, data and products.
- AdhexPharma operates a comprehensive, integrated quality system based on regulatory requirements, customer specifications and CDMO best practices. The quality system follows the guidelines of the current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP or cGMP) and complies with the following standards:
- EU GMP-ANSM (French Authorities)
- US cGMP—Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- 21 CFR 210, 211, 820
- 21 CFR part 11
- ISO 13485 (2016)
- Release of batches by a Qualified Person (QP)
Since September 2020, AdhexPharma has been ISO 13485 certified, which ensures that its services meet customers' needs through an effective medical device quality management system.